Sunday, February 13, 2011

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

Less than two months now I will be graduating in high school and I have a lot of plans ahead of me. I dream to be a successful racer but my parents wants me to become a computer engineer for I will take up I.T when I go to college but I'm still on the process of deciding want I want to take in college because its hard to study one course when that course is not your interest. I love to become a racer like my father because that's what my passion is all about and everyday of my life I always drive and now that I'm 17 I'm learning how to drive 4 wheels now so I can drive myself to school. My father don't know that I love driving but I hope I can decide soon what course I will take up. Everyone wants to be successful person and I'm one of them for I want my family experience the things and do things that they haven't do yet. I want them to see other country travel together and seeing the places that they haven't seen yet. I want to prove them that I will not be like some of the teenagers today that all they know was having boyfriends and flirting and all that. I want them to know that I can achieve better life they never expected me to be. I love my family that I will do everything just to pay the sacrifices they have been giving to me for almost17 years. And I am so thankful for that sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment