Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Essence Of Christmas

Christmas is not complete without the food that we shared together with our family. we always have celebrations when Christmas comes but the real thing is are we thinking of this as the birthday of our dear Jesus or just a celebration for us to enjoy?
I celebrated my Christmas by completing the "simbang gabi" with my family at the ICST seminary because as an experience of many years we always see people at the Cathedral attended by most of the teenagers and the church was almost full when we arrive every morning so we chose ICST for that so we can have seat to sit on. My Christmas is not complete without going back home to my family at Sta Lucia I.S becasue I want to be with them for we are not going there for many months or even years. I love being reunited with my family to lessen the burden from school and other problems. I've been doing this for how many years since I was here in Vigan and it was part of my training to attend this said important event on our Earth.
Christmas is a very meaningful event of my life because of that day God was born and created such things for us to experience and we must do everything for us to experience it longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment