Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011

2011 arrives and its time for us to deal with new year and we must do everything to have new of everything with us. For this year my sign was said to be unlucky but from my own opinion it depends on a person whether he will make his life unlucky or blessed. I always receive money when new year but from those money I have I wished I could use those to spent with my mother there in Manila. My parents divorced a year ago that's why I call my family already broken even though I have a second mother it still not the same when your mother is not with you because you cant be with a person you love who bring you into this world and my wish for this year I wish I could be with her. I have recieve a lot blessings last year and I hope still be the same this year. For this yera I soon be graduating from High school and soon I will be on college so i'm hoping there is something there reserved for me to the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment