Monday, September 20, 2010

Fourth Year life Ko

I am ANALYN GALCON VILOG from the fourth year section RIZAL. We are the kind of students who tells straightly what we feel even though it hurts with the person who are involved but by that kind of person we surely LOVED one another. Six(6) months from now we will be considered graduates of ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. This school will remind me so much of a memory. My classmates are my friends and also some of them are my best friends. We love to sing and we love to have fun. We make jokes with the teachers we met and we make them crazy by thinking how important each with us. We know every struggle they are facing and we know how painful they feel. We are always ready to be there to support one another. I remembered when we were still in III-ACACIA when ARMANI decided to join the election we were so happy that day when they announced he won and he did it. I remember every memory especially when Lea left for Guam. It was such an emotional day. Every victory last year our adviser was always there to support us and make us feel she is proud. Every contest makes us a better person and making our bond stronger with one another. From this year we continue to make that bond the strongest.

No comments:

Post a Comment