Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BLOG - new addiction


It wasn't my first time to deal with computers but as the time we take up computer classes I learned so many about computers. Blog the new addiction of us students especially us fourth year because this is the lesson we are taking up now and I must say that it is a big help for us students knowing how to make BLOG.
At first I became ignorant on how to put application, posting and editing on my blog. As days passed by on going to the computer lab room # 1 where we take up computer classes I slowly understand on how blog help on our life. Now I can go to many application I want on my blog and it's more easier for me now that were taking this 4 days a week. Learning about ICT, it can also be so hard but as time passed by when you are learning and applying this on our life we will understand time and time all of the new things we have to learn.

1 comment: